Friday, December 22, 2023

Health update December 22, 2023

 Been a little while since I posted one of these.

So, I had a scan on December 20, and got the results of the scan on the 21st.  The good news is that there is no sign of active cancer.  I do have a few things that are sort of secondary to the cancer that I'm dealing with, but everything seems easy to handle when the doctor tells you there's no sign of cancer.

I'll probably have a procedure or two over the coming months to deal with the perpetual fluid buildup in my right pleural space, and I need to start some physical therapy to deal with some of the injuries and insults my spine has taken over the last two and a half years, but overall my family and I have been given the best Christmas gift of all, more time!

So Happy Holidays to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Saweet, thanks for the update!! How is Kirsten doing, all thing considered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel, how is it going? I want to get together with you all. How do we do that? I want to come to Maya's graduation. And not sure if you know but Abera is going to transfer from ENMU to UNM for this fall.

    ReplyDelete